St Mark’s College Old Scholars are always welcome to return to the College and we encourage them to embrace and pass on the living tradition of the Salesian spirit. We encourage lifelong association among old scholars and affirm that they always belong to our College community.
The College wishes to foster hospitality and connection with our Old Scholars.
Therefore we aim to:
- build and encourage the network of members
- promote and encourage a variety of social activities among the Old Scholars
- provide positive role models/mentors for our current student body and explicitly make that connection
There are a number of ways to get involved with our Old Scholars:
- We produce and send a Old Scholars newsletter each semester, which can be viewed here.
- Attend our reunion events – there will be an annual gathering at the College with a specific emphasis on the anniversary year. E.g. 2014 will welcome particularly the groups from 2004, 1994, 1984, 1974 etc. Gatherings are open to everyone. These events are held on the last Friday in October each year.
- We will also support you to organise a reunion for your class group.
- We also hold other events from time to time and details will be available from the College Facebook page.